Are you constantly corrupting your clear stampers with Acetone only to wind up not being able to use it let alone see through it? This one is for you! Purple metal body that is short to allow light in and perfect for those that get a little too happy with the Acetone. Do note the plastic topper (part you look at the head through) can be corrupted (stained by Acetone) but if that does happen (which is gonna be hard to do) – just pop it out and keep on stamping!
This set features:
- Stamper Head is 35mm wide
- Purple Metal Handle that scoffs at Acetone
- Comes with a cap (not shown) to protect it’s cute little head when not in use
- Also comes with a Scraper Card
Stamper Head is 35mm wide
TIPS & TRICKS:
Your stamper should be ready to go right when you get it – however if it’s not working for you right out of the box – it is possible to use the following techniques to get it to work properly:
– Try washing the heads in warm soapy water (dish soap works best) and let dry completely
– If that doesn’t work – take a cotton ball and add a little bit of Acetone to it – gently and quickly swipe it across its surface (don’t let it linger or it could cloud it) – that should remove any excess oils it may have picked up from handling it
– If you need further assistance – feel free to contact us! We are more than happy to help!
We do NOT recommend using Acetone/Nail Polish Remover to clean the surface of this stamper between each use. Instead – use tape or a lint roller to clean and preserve the head. Acetone may cause the surface to cloud over time and require you to replace it more quickly.