By using or submitting an order on this web site you are agreeing to our terms stated below.
1. All use and orders placed on our website, www.nail-artisan.co.uk, are governed by these Terms and Conditions at any time although the Terms and Conditions governing any given use or purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order or specific use. If you use or order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each use or order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your site visit or purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms and Conditions have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms and Conditions were most recently updated. We will confirm acceptance of your order via our automated e-mail. At the point of acceptance the purchase contract will be made and we will supply the goods to you in accordance with your order and these Terms and Conditions. All stock and prices are subject to availability. All prices are in UK Pounds sterling. Please check your order details carefully before submitting your order as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed and Nail-Artisan will not grant compensation in any form for inconvenience experienced as a result. Only one promotion code or gift voucher code, regardless of its origin, can be redeemed against any one order. Please note special offer prices are only valid if the item is purchased at the offer price. Nail-Artisan will not offer a refund for items bought at a higher price when it is not on special offer at the time of purchase. All complaints will be acknowledged within 7 working days, although we try to acknowledge all complaints immediately. The customer will be informed of all progress. According to the Data Protection Act 1988 we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given Nail-Artisan permission to do so. Orders may be subject to extra security checks at our discretion. Nail-Artisan reserves the right to cancel any orders if this information cannot be supplied. In some circumstances, postage prices quoted on the website may not be sufficient to cover actual postage costs. If this is the case, Nail-Artisan reserve the right to request payment of the price difference in the postage costs prior to fulfilling and dispatching the order. Nail-Artisan reserves the right to deliver certain orders to the Billing Address only. Customers will be notified by e-mail if this is the case. If Nail-Artisan has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible to either offer an alternative item to the same value or we will credit your paypal account for the cost of the unavailable goods. Nail-Artisan will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
2. Price & Delivery Charges: The price of goods will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order normally by clicking the "checkout" button subject only to any inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable. If you subsequently amend your order to add items, the prices charged for new products which were not in your original order will be the prices quoted at the time you confirm your amended order. However, if you add more of the same items which were in your original order, then the prices charged for these items will be the prices quoted at the time you confirmed your original order. Where a substitute item is offered in place of an item ordered, the price charged for that substitute item (if accepted) will be the price applicable at the time the item is substituted. Please note that as promotions are offered for a limited period of time subsequent amendments to your order may mean that certain promotions are no longer being offered. Each order you make may include a charge for delivery. If your delivery is subject to a delivery charge, it will be shown to you as a separate charge on the delivery confirmation page before you confirm your order. Any delivery charge added to your order will be dependent upon the value of your order. If your order exceeds £40.00 then delivery is not charged. If your order is less than £40.00, delivery will be charged at £4.50 or £5.50 for a combined parcel.
3. Methods of Payment: Payment may be made by paypal or credit card. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
4. Delivery: We will endeavour to send your Nail-Artisan order within 48 hours. Please create an account on the Nail-Artisan website before beginning your order as this will allow you to track your delivery online. All UK orders are shipped via First or Second Class Royal Mail Tracked. Spend £40.00 or more and delivery is FREE anywhere in the UK, otherwise delivery is charged at £4.50 or £5.50 per order. Estimated delivery time is between 2 and 3 business days. Orders made over weekends or UK bank holidays will be delayed by 1-2 extra days and your order will be shipped on the next available business day. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed as delays may be due to circumstances beyond our control. Any order re-shipped due to being refused or undeliverable the first time will have the original freight charge added to the due amount, in order to cover our administrative costs and additional transportation costs. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an automatic shipping email with further details. Registered customers can monitor the status of their order in the My Account section of this website. We reserve the right to re-quote delivery charges for orders that are very large. Neither Nail-Artisan nor their nominated carrier will accept claims for consequential losses due to late delivery. Claims arising from damage to goods in transit must be brought to the attention of Nail-Artisan in writing within 3 days of receipt of goods. Claims made outside this time limit will not be accepted.
5.Defective Goods: We guarantee the quality of our goods, but Nail-Artisan is not responsible for normal wear and tear, it is the buyers responsibility to care for them. All goods are checked and photographed upon packing prior to dispatch. Goods are not sold on a sale or return basis. All deliveries are fully tracked. In the unlikely event that the goods are damaged in transit you must notify us promptly in writing, or by using the online contact form on the website of any dissatisfaction with your order. Please attach photographic evidence and we will promptly and fully refund the price of any goods that do not meet with your reasonable satisfaction or arrange for the delivery of replacement goods, provided that you notify us within 3 days of delivery of the goods.
6. Security & Privacy: As a company that does business purely over the internet, we understand the importance of security and will not share any personal information, such as your address or telephone number. We do not store your payment details.
7. Customer Complaints: Any Customer complaints should be addressed to the Nail-Artisan Customer Service listed on our website in the "Contact" section.
8. Special Offers, Promotions & Competitions: From time to time, and at our complete discretion, purchases of goods may be subject to special offers. In the event that such a special offer applies to your purchase, the terms of such special offer shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between the terms of a special offer and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless specifically excluded. We may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time and without prior notice. We reserve the right to offer at our complete discretion, different offers to different customers, promotions and the ability to enter different competitions.
9. General: If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use the material data and content only for your personal use in placing orders through nail-artisan.co.uk, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, use or create derivative works of any material data and content on the nail-artisan.co.uk website without prior written permission. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute which may arise between them.